Wednesday 10 July 2013

Bloodstone of the Precursor - Dota 2

Today Dota 2 has gone live after two long years of beta testing phase. It seems that all players who previously invited someone into Dota 2 received a strange item called Bloodstone of the Precursor. I personally think this is a vanity item that is showing how many players one has invited during the beta phase.


I think many of you are asking "What is the purpose of the Bloodstone of the Precursor item in Dota2?" It would be nice that this will have some impact in the future but I personally don't think so. I think it would have been much better if you could open this item and receive some random items based on how many people have you invited in the game. But this is only a personal opinion. Anyway I'm very glad that the Beta is finally over and this great game has finally gone live!


Related stories:



No comments:

Post a Comment